Apply to become one of our tutors!
ARCH Online Tutors are a friendly bunch; we welcome - and read - all applications. We do get lots, though, so please be patient for a response. Unfortunately, we turn down far more applications than we accept. A couple of factors will greatly increase your chance of a successful application.
- A commitment to tutoring for at least a two year period
- Teaching experience - either in the classroom or as a tutor
- A strong academic record
- A passion for education
- At present, we are actively seeking applicants who have experience in the IB and AP curriculum.
Please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration. Besides the essential background checks (Enhanced DBS if applicable, verifying qualifications and collecting references) the selection process is as follows:
- Tutors submit an application and are judged on their experience, how long they can commit for, and their academic record.
- All tutors we take on are interviewed twice: an academic interview and a character interview with a mock lesson.
Apply to be part of the ARCH Online Tutors team
Want to join our team? ARCH is always interested in recruiting intelligent and like-minded individuals on our team. If interested, please email us at email@example.com.